Thursday, August 4, 2011

THE WEEKEND

Everyone needs to get on the 'The Weekend' flow....

Abel Tesfaye who is better known by his stage name 'The weekend' is a Canadian based R&B singer. In march 2011, he released a nine-song album named 'house of ballons'.

I love all his songs so much. My day can never go wrong when i listen to my favorite songs on his album while i do my work. His music is just so soothing, you find yourself replaying them over and over again.

Some of my Favs'


-THE MORNING






-WHAT YOU NEED





-THE PART AND THE AFTER PARTY






THE WEEKEND'S VERSION OF DRAKE'S TRUST ISSUES (My favorite version)



 -HIGH FOR THIS






Some of his other songs you might also like:


-The Knowing
-Loft music
-The Bird(part 1) 

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to get on the weekend flow by weekend. lol Nice one, Sucre.

    ReplyDelete