Thursday, August 4, 2011

MANCHESTER UNITED VS BARCELONA

Man.U is my favorite soccer team.... safe to say that i have been a die hard fan since childhood.
Last saturday i had an opportunity to watch the match in Maryland. For me, it was a life time opportunity because i got to see my favorite team play. Most of all, i got to see 'rooney'...  my all time favorite soccer player.

The highlight of the match was when Kobe bryant (My favorite basket ball player) walked into the stadium, right beside me..... O_O

I almost fainted but i had to 'maintain swag'. LoL!  Apparently, he is a barcelona fan (thumbs down).
Before the second half, he showed off his juggling skills by playing a penalty kick... and of course he scored. lol.

Watch here:


This was fun! even though i lost my voice before i left the stadium. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment